Tuesday 11 May 2010

New Prime Minister




So David Cameron is now the PM thanks to a helping hand by Mr. Clegg, I guess the real questions should start to be answered.


What role will the Lib Dems play in the government? Will Nick Clegg be Deputy Prime Minister? Will Vince Cable be taken into the treasury?


What has DC offered to form the coalition? I assume we will be having a referendum on Alternative Vote, ironically it will be promoted by a party who I would assume would then front the No campaign.


I am assuming that this will also put a stop to any chance to reduce the power of Brussels. The Lib Dems being very pro-Europe.


What else has been Horse Traded will show itself in time, but for now Prime Minister Cameron will need to take a look around and realise just how hard the task ahead is - I doubt that we have had the full skeletons out of the Labour Bank Statements just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment