Wednesday 12 May 2010

The Bigs 2

Ok, All the talk of Politics is ok but there are more important things in life.

For Example the Bigs 2 which has just come out, I decided that as I was so good at Wii Sports baseball I should invest in a decent game (To play with my new found spare time.) as my darling wife is out visiting her friend this is the first chance I have had to play it.

Now I have not yet mastered the game and as I know very little about baseball I am not sure at all what is going on but my first impression is that it is a good game. I lost the first game as I was figuring out the controls and allowed the Pirates to notch up 11 from their first innings, The second game however ended a much more respectable 16 - 4 to me.

Now I know many people will think that a game you can pick up and win easily will not keep you entertained for long but I think that The Bigs has a good mix of the simple modes where you can just pick up your baseball bat extension for your Wii and smack some balls around, on the harder levels though there are enough variations to require some real skill.

And after all as I was playing the worst team and playing as the Red Sox who are ranked 1 it game me an advantage, only problem is that I am not sure if I will be able to walk in the morning. Why do I never remember to warm up before playing the Wii?

No comments:

Post a Comment