Tuesday 15 June 2010

No music

I made a major mistake today, well maybe not major, but it was a pain. I moved the memory card from one phone to my other. Now this would not normally be an issue but unfortunately one phone stores its music on the phone's memory, the other on the memory card.

This combination of things led to me having to listen to the pre-installed music instead, normally a collection of unsigned talentless acts you haven't heard of. This lot was no exception, the only saving grace was the flight of the conchords - most beautiful girl in the room, which whilst not a great song is at least funny.

So for my ride tomorrow I need to make sure I have my full complement of music, all I need to do is locate my memory card (the main problem I have with micro SD cards.)

No comments:

Post a Comment