Friday 25 June 2010

Busy Day

I had a very hectic day yesterday, First was an all day Stress and Resilience training session at work. All I learnt is that I may be stressed as I have all the systems of stress, however there is a very good chance that this may be in some way related to my 9 month old daughter.

Anyway after several hours of finding out how to spot stress I then had to rush back to the office to try and get a full days work done in two hours (Not at all stressful) next was a rush home to get ready in time to head out to the Broadfield Community Centre for an extraordinary General Council Meeting. It was an interesting meeting as we have received a Fire Enforcement Notice and so have 3 months to correct our violations. There was good news for me however as the Fire Enforcement Notice leaves all voting members of the General Council liable, and since losing the election in May I have been a co-opted non voting member.

In all seriousness though I doubt that the issues raised will be to serious to put right as it is pretty much what we should have been doing anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment