Friday 20 December 2013

Presents at Work

Not sure if I have mentioned this before but I work in Marketing and part of the job is to purchase promotional items was very happy today to receive a Christmas gift from a Promotional Products Supplier Called All Wag Promotions.

Please don't think I am turning this blog into an Advertising Blog to try and get free stuff - Unless Mercedes are reading and feel like sending me a new car!!

But the reason I decided to Blog about it is that the Personalised business card holder is really cool and a really nice touch and I am a great believer that good marketing deserves to be talked about. (Obviously this is likely because I am in Marketing.) Although all being equal even before this I would have recommended All Wag as they have always been great when dealing with them so I don't feel like too much of a Freebie Whore.


No comments:

Post a Comment