Tuesday 28 September 2010

And the winner is ...


The Labour Leadership campaign is over and the Winner is Ed Miliband, despite not being able to hold the majority of support of MPs, Euro MPs and Labour activists, the stranger looking Miliband was able to overcome the odds and beat his much more experienced (and more normal looking - ok I wont keep going on about his look as it really isn't important in a politician but you have to admit he is a strange looking guy.) Brother.

Anyway, what does this mean for the country? personally I have no idea! in theory the fact that anyone is willing to vote for Labour, a party who have never had a government who have not bankrupted the country, is completely beyond me. but I am happier to be up against Ed than David as I think that the public are starting to see right through the Unions so I can't imagine anyone would happily elect the Unions boy to run the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment