Monday 2 August 2010

Wendover Peeking Restaurant

As it was my Birthday we visited my Parents in Buckinghamshire, Whilst there we went out for dinner to a Chinese restaurant in Wendover called Wendover Peeking.

They had lots of signs up stating that they had achieved a five star rating on their environmental "Scores on the Doors" visit, this was quite nice as all of my favourite restaurants in Crawley seem to repeatedly score zero stars, the restaurant was good but there did seem to be slightly too many staff and it felt a bit over bearing at times. The food was first class however, I was slightly worried when instead of Singapore Style Special Fried Vermicelli the menu had the much more simplistic name of Spicy Noodles, however after ordering them I found that they were Singapore style and in fact some of the best I have had for a while.

And best of all, unlike the properties in the adjacent estate agents the food was not overpriced with a few reasonable set menus and a very tempting "Surprise Me" option, although we did not quite feel brave enough for this.

Address: 4-6 High Street, Wendover
Tel: 01296 622713

No comments:

Post a Comment