Friday 13 August 2010

Top 10 "Secret" Office features

I came across a website with the Top 10 "Secret" features of Microsoft Office for me the biggest shock is that these things were considered secrets, I have to admit I only found 1 thing of interest - That when you drag a cell around in excel #6, you can hold down control to copy - the rest however are mostly elements such as Format Painter, Search, Presentation View which are all basic toolbar options.

I may have to start work on my own list of top 10, I think my list would contain stuff as for example in Excel to copy the details of the Cell above by pressing Ctrl + D, or that you can switch between pages by pressing Ctrl and PgDn

Anyway, Post your suggestions and I will start compiling a Top Ten - That does not include menu items.

No comments:

Post a Comment