Thursday 26 August 2010

"Cat in Bin" Woman Found by The Sun

I wrote yesterday about the Waste of Space who was caught placing a cat in a bin in Coventry, This Woman Mary Bale has now been identified and interviewed by The Sun. Now I mentioned in my last post that I hope she gets placed in a bin herself so she sees what it is like – It would appear however that I am practically her best friend compared to the comments and death threats she has been receiving from around the world. Obviously I don’t condone death threats as although I think she should be punished for what she did I am not an advocate for the death penalty and I think this should definitely not be the kind of offence it is used for.

I doubt very much however that she helped her case with her first comments to go public which included such gems as “I thought it would be funny.” And “What[s] the fuss about, it’s just a cat” clearly this loser has a screw lose and a complete inability to understand when to keep your head down however I also echo the words of the Cat’s Owner Stephanie Andrews-Mann “Now the Police know who she is, people should leave it to them to deal with. I don’t like this woman but I don’t want her to get hurt.”

No comments:

Post a Comment