Tuesday 10 August 2010

Do Men Work Harder Than Women? and is it Important?

There was an article a few days ago in the Telegraph saying that contrary to popular feminist ideology Men are more productive than Women.

I have to admit that I have always found the Feminist belief that all men are incapable of raising a child or completing any simple domestic chores, whilst women are taking high level buisness meetings whilst juggling a vacuum cleaner and baby to be at odds with my own world view, I have also struggled to understand men who expect everything done for them (And I am not stupid enough to not believe there are still many out there.) but for me, I love cooking, I enjoy washing the dishes (can't tell you why I just find it relaxing.) and my time looking after our daughter is some of my favourite time, although she did just bite my toe so maybe I should reconsider!

So I guess this survey came as no surprise, especially as it stated that men are only just slightly more productive, I would assume that another survey may find that women are only slightly more productive than men - As in my experience I would assume that both sexes in a marriage would (mostly) be equal partners. or maybe my wife and I are just strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment