Monday 26 July 2010

BA Vs. Unite - The Stupidity Continues

News is just starting to come through that Union Unite are to take British Airways to court over the ongoing dispute, particularly the withdrawing of travel privileges of strikers last year. Now I am not against Unite trying to get back the privileges to their members, this is after all what Unions are for. What made me shake my head in disbelief on this one was that they are taking them to court on grounds of Human Rights - I am guessing the Right to subsidised travel was somewhere hidden into the declaration of Human Rights where I wasn't reading.

Freedom from Persecution, Torture, Detention Without Trial and Free Flights to Spain!!

It seems to me that if the Staff of BA go into work and actually complete the work they are paid for, whilst they thank their lucky stars that even after the cost saving measures were implemented they will still have better than industry standard conditions, Then the management are bound to give it back. But first you have to let go of the righteous indignation that characterises the Unite members.

No comments:

Post a Comment