Friday 2 July 2010

Tom Tom Services

I got stuck in traffic this morning for the first time in months, the difference is that a few months ago I bought a TOMTOM Go which had live traffic updates and sure enough I have managed to avoid the traffic ever since. So it was quite a shock when I pulled up unexpectidly to the back of a traffic jam, I checked if there was a problem with the Tomtom only to find that the traffic services had expired and that I would need to renew.

Thinking that it would have been nice to have let me know I resigned myself to sitting in traffic for the next few hours, however going through the menu screen I selected Renew live services, entered an e-mail address and within 2 minutes it had updated and we were off on a diversion avoiding the traffic once more, and best off all you get 14 days to pay the bill, which can be paid through paypal, so I could pay from my phone.

This is exactly the kind of service I love, Practically instant and not needing to deal with any Human Beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment