Wednesday 20 October 2010

Success in Olympic Trial

I blogged a few weeks ago on my way to trials for the London 2012 volunteer program.

Well I am delighted to say that I have been selected to represent my company as a volunteer, there is still a while to go in the process and at the moment I have no idea what I will be doing - friends have suggested I will be toilet scrubbing but I am just really excited that I will be there at this once in a life time event.

So next steps are that my employer (EDF Energy - as the 2012 sustainability partner) will send my name on their list of approved candidates to the organising committee who will interview us to make sure we are committed, although if we weren't I doubt we would have attended the assessment centre, they will then assign us roles, so should know what I will be doing by April next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment