Wednesday 14 May 2014

So Labour will now tell us when we can sell our Assets?

So today Ed Miliband announced that Labour reject the guarantees from Pfizer ahead of the AstraZeneca takeover.

Am I the only person wondering what it has to do with Ed Miliband? Surely the situation is that there are many shareholders who own shares in AstraZeneca and as such if they hold them or sell them, is up to them?

If I want to sell my car it is between me and the buyer. I wouldn't be happy with the government stepping in to prevent me from selling. No idea why Labour think it is their place to tell me how to manage my assets.

But I am not surprised, after all they have already said I am not smart enough to manage my pension and that they should control what Bank I use and what Energy Company I am supplied by.

Labour rejects Pfizer bid guarantees http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-27403777

No comments:

Post a Comment